Quality chart of the French Surf School
The Label " French Surf School " is given by the French Surfing Federation to associations or private structures that respect the Environmental Charter Schools structures and commit to respect quality criteria.
- Office adapted to receive public : cloakroom, toilets, showers,…
- Opening period superior to 4 months
- Friendly welcome insured by someone in charge
- Opening hours adapted to the attendance of the public
- Informations about the insurance conditions : deliverance offederal licences/insurances
- Insured by expert surf instructors.
- Professional cards shown in the office of the Club or the School.
- Number of learners limited to 8 people
- Different types of public and demands taken into account : initiation, improvement
- Choice of the site of practice adapted to the level of the learners and to the conditions of the ocean
- Respect of the learning progression "French Surf School"
- Individualized interventions and demonstrations proposed by the surf instructors
- Learning of the autonomy in the ocean : knowledge of the sea, Bodysurf...
- Awarness of the protection of the environnement
- Teaching equipment
- Equipment (wetsuits, leash, boards...) adapted and in a good shape
- Respect of the hygiene rules of the isotherme equipment
- Respect of the security rules
- Learners equiped with colored lycras
- Information about the priority rules and conviviality for the practice of surfing
- Intervention equipment and first rescue next to the surf instructor
- Courses suspended in case of storms